Monday 18 December 2017

An Ode to Lord Shiva

An Ode to Lord Shiva:
Blind was I in the darkness
Unable to see
How the light of your name
shined within me
I vainly searched for water in this
dry desert of life
Until I came under your refuge
with tears in my eyes
Your arms wide open when you
welcomed me as a child
Pouring the water that flowed
from your dreads so high
I bathed and washed all the
demons of my mind
Surrendered myself completely
to you in this life
You give me the energy to
walk on the road again
Remembering you in difficult
times takes away the pain
You cured all my scars and
healed all my wounds
You fed me the nectar of love and
all my poison you consumed
Now I see your presence in
every corner and every place
I feel a divine peace seeing
the calmness on your face
Every obstacle that I now
meet on the way
I remind them about your
blessings that I have
I sleep in silence knowing
that you watch over me
Taking care of my little world
and all my miseries
My mind is the mountain
where you reside
I can meet you anytime
by just closing my eyes !
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ
Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Hara Hara Mahadev ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
Shubh Somvaar ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ

No comments:

Post a Comment