Sunday 24 December 2017

I am Shiva I am Shiva !!

I am ocean, I am the sky,
An unborn thing which cannot die.
I am mountains, I am the tree,
In me is everything you see.
I am yoga, I become death,
The sound of OM upon your breath.
I am fire, I am the air,
Everything in me is aware.
I am holy, I am profane,
My madness makes the world insane.
I am nothing, not even words,
Just a breeze dancing with the birds.
That which I am, I used to know,
Now I forget which way to go.
I have gone, I cannot be found,
I am the silence within sound.
I am Shiva I am Shiva !!
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ
Shivoham Shivoham ~ Shubh Prabhat ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment