Sunday 7 January 2018

The Wind God granted a boon to Little Hanuman,

No automatic alt text available.



The Wind God granted a boon to Little Hanuman, “I shall give you all my powers, You will be able to leap as far or as high as you please. You will be able to enter any place, take any shape and be as strong as you wish to be. You will also be able to go without food or water as long as you want.”
Hanuman stood there thinking for a long time, "I am now strong and powerful, but what is the use of all my powers without any knowledge. I shall not be satisfied till I get all the knowledge in the world.”
All the knowledge in the world lies in the ancient books called the Veda. And Vedas are in the care of Surya Dev ; the Sun God. So early next morning, Hanuman humbly approached the rising Sun God and folding his hands over his chest bent down and said, “Oh brilliance unlimited, light up my soul.”
Surya Dev was pleased with Hanuman’s manners and told him “I would love to teach you, but you can see that I am moving forward constantly. I just don’t have time.”
But the clever little Hanuman had already found a solution to the problem. “That is all right Surya Dev, you can keep moving while you give me lessons. I will take my lessons and keep moving backward at the same speed.”
Surya Dev laughed out when he heard this and began giving lessons straight away. At last when the lessons were over, Hanuman requested the Sun God what his dues to the teacher were ; the gurudakshina. Surya Dev instead said that the pleasure of teaching such a dedicated student was the fee in itself. Hanuman insisted, whereupon Surya Dev asked him to help his spiritual son Sugriva, the Prince of Kishkinda. Hanuman’s choice of Surya as his teacher is said to signify Surya as a Karma Saakshi, an eternal witness of all deeds.! ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ‘☀️๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Om Suryaya Namah ~ Jai Shri Ram ~ Jai Mahavir Hanuman! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿต๐ŸŒž
Blessed Day Beautiful Souls ๐Ÿ•‰☀️๐Ÿ•‰

No comments:

Post a Comment