Tuesday 25 June 2013

One Of The Best Gift From Lord Shiva Is Childhood.

Photo: Om Namah Sivaya :)

 One Of The Best Gift From Lord Shiva Is Childhood.
• I'd put my arms in my
shirt and told people
I lost my arms
• Would restart the video
game whenever I
knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with
four colors, and tried
to push all the buttons at
once
• Waited behind a door to
scare someone,
then leaving because
they're taking too long
to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I
could be carried to
bed
• Used to think that the
moon followed our
car
• Tried to balance the
switch between On/
Off.
• Watching two drops of
rain roll down window and
pretending it was a race
• The only thing i had to
take care of was a
school bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I
was scared to death that a tree was
going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge
extremely slowly to see
when the lights when off.
• Walked into a room,
forgot what you
needed, Walked out, and
then remember.
Remember when we were
kids and couldn't
wait to grow up ?
Childhood Was The Best
Part Of Our Life !!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment