Sunday 30 June 2013

You who are without parts, ever blessed, the cause of universal destruction at the end of each round of creation, a source of perpetual delight to the pure of heart, slayer of the demon, foe of Lust, Tripura, consciousness and bliss personified, dispeller of delusion. Have mercy on me my Lord !

Photo: ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय !

You who are without parts, ever blessed, the cause of universal destruction at the end of each round of creation, a source of perpetual delight to the pure of heart, slayer of the demon, foe of Lust, Tripura, consciousness and bliss personified, dispeller of delusion. Have mercy on me my Lord !

ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय !

ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय !

You who are without parts, ever blessed, the cause of universal destruction at the end of each round of creation, a source of perpetual delight to the pure of heart, slayer of the demon, foe of Lust, Tripura, consciousness and bliss personified, dispeller of delusion. Have mercy on me my Lord !

ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय ! ॐ नमः शिवाय !

No comments:

Post a Comment