Thursday 27 June 2013

‘Why should I seek? I am the same as He. His essence speaks through me. I have been looking for myself.’

Photo: ‘Why should I seek? I am the same as He. His essence speaks through me. I have been looking for myself.’

Be a witness: Like the sky, your mind is vast; all external factors are like fleeting clouds which are much smaller. Clouds come and go but they cannot affect the sky. You are a witness to the movement, if you are at the centre of your mind and would just be watching the clouds come and go without getting affected by it.

Om Namah Shivay.

***Write " Om Namah Shivay " if you ask for God's blessing on your life today. Please Like and Share to bless others!

http://vedic-astrology.co.in/blog

‘Why should I seek? I am the same as He. His essence speaks through me. I have been looking for myself.’

Be a witness: Like the sky, your mind is vast; all external factors are like fleeting clouds which are much smaller. Clouds come and go but they cannot affect the sky. You are a witness to the movement, if you are at the centre of your mind and would just be watching the clouds come and go without getting affected by it.

Om Namah Shivay.

No comments:

Post a Comment