Saturday 15 August 2015

Kedarnath Dham



* Kedarnath Dham *
Be merciful to me, O Lord, I need you all the time!" I sit and talk to Lord, Of course you can also sit and talk to lord any time and at any place, but it helps to set aside specific times of the day to sit quietly and talk. God knows you inside out and He wants to hear you! try to be open and honest. I know he is my best friend and he won't leave me even if I tell him the truth, when I try to introspect myself I feel guilty sometimes of doing things which I shouldn't have done. "God, I am sorry, I wronged"
He was smiling. He responded slow, but lovingly "Dear I know no wrong"
Take a minute to think about that – God loves you, and not because of what you do. He loves you for who you are and will never leave you because of anything you’ve done. ~ Har Har Mahedev !

No comments:

Post a Comment