Tuesday 13 June 2017

Lord Hanuman is depicted as a man with a monkey face, and is one of the chief characters in the epic Ramayana. In the story of Hanuman we see represented a great hero who is completely devoted to his lord, to his master, to his guru: Rama.

No automatic alt text available.

Lord Hanuman is depicted as a man with a monkey face, and is one of the chief characters in the epic Ramayana. In the story of Hanuman we see represented a great hero who is completely devoted to his lord, to his master, to his guru: Rama.
"He had Bhakti, Shakti, Vidya and Seva-Bhava, Brahmacharya and Nishkamya-Bhava. He never boasted of His bravery and intelligence. He said to Ravana, "I am a humble messenger of Sri Rama. I have come here to serve Rama, to do His work. By the command of Lord Rama, I have come here. I am fearless, by the grace of Lord Rama. I am not afraid of death. I welcome it, if it comes while I am serving Lord Rama." Mark here how humble Hanuman was! How devoted He was to Lord Rama! He never said, "I am brave Hanuman. I can do anything and everything." 🐒
Jai Shri Ram ~ Jai Rudra Ke Roop Hanuman ❤️🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment