Monday 6 May 2013

Facing Life’s Fires (Following the Fireman)


Facing Life’s Fires (Following the Fireman)

In the most profoundly life-changing moments of our lives, we as SHIVJI’s children have a superior advantage; in facing life’s trials, we have a strong shoulder to lean on, we have a wise ear that leans in to listen, we have strong arms that hold us up, we have the power of the universe waiting to work toward our advantage; we have SHIVJI Who is using every ounce of His power to our advantage.

The good news is that when life’s fires come (and they will), we do not have to go through the flames alone; we have SHIVJI Who walks with us through the fire; and when we step out of the flames, our clothes won’t even smell of fire.

So join me as I put my trust fully in SHIVJI, allowing Him to turn my trials into rejoicing, my fears into faith, my fires into hope.

Final Thought: The flames of life’s fires will not consume me when I am faithfully following the Great Fireman, my only refuge, MY SHIVJI.

Om Namah Shivay.

No comments:

Post a Comment