Saturday 8 June 2013

How do I know that I am working on the process of changing myself?



How do I know that I am working on the process of changing myself?

The true quality of work is to observe your reactions to the situations in life. Are you reacting or responding to situations? If you are reacting to a situation, then the situation is controlling you, but if you are responding to it then your commitment is guiding you. For instance, when someone scolds you and you react, then the situation is controlling you but if you pause and observe your behaviour or question whether you should remain quiet or ignore him or answer him back …. then you are bringing your ‘presence,’ your conscious ‘presence’ to the situation. This is a response. The true responsibility is the ability to respond.

Om Namah Shivay.

No comments:

Post a Comment