Sunday 17 September 2017

GOING UNINVITED TO DAKSHA'S YAGYA WAS THE ONLY MISTAKE SATI EVER MADE

Image may contain: 2 people
GOING UNINVITED TO DAKSHA'S YAGYA WAS THE ONLY MISTAKE SATI EVER MADE.
“Shiva, do you know about Father’s yagya?” asked Sati, as She served a large handful of rice in His food bowl, later at lunch the same day.
“Why, yes, I did hear indeed. Narada, as a matter of fact, mentioned it to me just today,” said Shiva, trying not to look very interested.
“So what time should we be going? It will be beginning in the morning, you know?”
“Going? Going where Sati?” asked Shiva with sternness in the voice like that of a teacher.
“To the yagya of course,” said Sati, with an equal amount of firmness, also like that of a teacher to a student who has missed the obvious answer.
“Oh, but we are not invited,” said Shiva, even as He began eating, still trying not to take the subject head-on.
“What do you mean not invited? I don’t need to be invited to my father’s house, the place I was born. That’s our home, Shiva.”
“That, is not home, Sati,” said Shiva, looking up from His bowl and into Her eyes.“This is.”
“You know what I mean, Shiva. A girl’s father’s home remains her home always, it’s always open to her…”
“Why hasn’t he invited you with open arms then?” asked Shiva annoyed.
“Because he doesn’t need to. I am rightly one of the hosts!”
I am going and if you like you can come along, else I am going alone. That’s final.”
( SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.)

No comments:

Post a Comment