Thursday 21 September 2017

“I and Shiva are One. I am the only One in existence! Who else is there besides Me?”

Image may contain: 1 person

“I and Shiva are One. I am the only One in existence! Who else is there besides Me?”” ~~#GoddessDurga (#Devi_Mahatmya 10:5)
Shakti is Shiva Itself. Shiva and Shakti are one. Shiva is always with Sakti. They are inseparable. So Almighty Shiva and Almighty Mother are identical to each other and One. Mother Durga is Supreme Almighty Godhead. So, worshiping Almighty God means worshiping non other than Almighty Mother of the universe. Hindus are never in wrong side. It is the understanding problem of people who are not familiar with rich, deep and complex spiritual tradition of Hinduism. As Supreme Brahman Mother expands herself for Her pleasure, Which includes reciprocating with Her devotees’ desires.
*********************************************************************************************
Declaration by Scriptures - Goddess Durga is the Supreme Brahma
1) “The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one’s own blissful Self.”
~~Bhavana Upanishad 1.27
2) “She alone is Atman. Other than Her is untruth, non-self. Hence is She Brahman-Consciousness, free from (even) a tinge of being and non- being. She is the Science of Consciousness, non-dual Brahman Consciousness, a wave of Being-Consciousness-Bliss.”
~~Bahvricha Upanishad 1.5
3) “The Devî said:–“O Girirâja! This whole universe, moving and unmoving, is created by My Maya Shakti. This Maya is conceived in Me. It is not, in reality, different or separate from Me. So I am the only Chit, Intelligence. There is no other intelligence than Me. Viewed practically, it is known variously as Maya, Vidya; but viewed really from the point of Brahman, there is no such thing as Maya; only one Brahman exists, I am that Brahmam, of the nature of Intelligence.”
~~Devi Gita CHAPTER XXXIII
4) “ O Mountain king! Wherever there is anything, seen or heard, I alway exist there, within and without, There is nothing moving or unmoving, that can exist without Me. If there be such, that is like the son of a barren woman. Just as one rope is mistaken for a snake or a garland, so I am the One Brahma and appears aishwarya, etc. There, is no doubt in this. This world cannot appear without a substratum. And That Substratum is My Existence. There can be nothing else.”
~~(Devi Gita CHAPTER XXXIII)
5) ”O Mountain! This whole world is interwoven in Me; It is I that am the Ishvara that resides in causal bodies; I am the “Sutratman, Hiranyagarbha that resides in subtle bodies and it is I that am the Virat, residing in the gross bodies. I am Brahma, Vishnu, and Maheshvara; I am the Brahmani, Vaishnavi and Raudrani”.
~~(Devi Gita CHAPTER XXXIII)
6) “I am the only One in existence! Who else is there besides Me?”
~~ Devi-Mahatmya 10:5
7) “O Himavan! All the places that are on this earth are Mine, and every moment is fit for taking vows [undertaking austerities] and [also] for utsavas [the opposite, great celebrations or festivals]. For I am of the nature pervading every moment.”
~~Devi Gita, in the Srimad Devi-Bhagavata Mahapurana 7:38:3-4
8) “I am First among those worthy of worship. I give True Wealth to the sacrificer who presses out the offering of devotion with attention. It is I Who have diffused Myself throughout existence and made Myself known as all the various Gods. I am the Queen of the Universe! Through Me alone all eat, breathe, see, and hear. Even if they know Me not, yet they dwell beside Me — hear from Me the Truth as I speak to you. I give birth toeven the supreme Father of this all.” ~~#RigVeda 10:125:1-8
ॐ ~ψ~ || Aum Shri Maha Lalita TripuraSaundarya Namah || ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे || ~ψ~

No comments:

Post a Comment