Sunday 24 September 2017

The Devi said:–“O Giriraja! This whole universe, moving and unmoving, is created by My Maya Shakti.

Image may contain: 1 person, tree, outdoor and nature

 The Devi said:–“O Giriraja! This whole universe, moving and unmoving, is created by My Maya Shakti. This Maya is conceived in Me. It is not, in reality, different or separate from Me. So I am the only Chit, Intelligence. There is no other intelligence than Me. Viewed practically, it is known variously as Maya, Vidya; but viewed really from the point of Brahman, there is no such thing as Maya; only one Brahman exists, I am that Brahmam, of the nature of Intelligence.”
O Himavan! All the places that are on this earth are Mine, and every moment is fit for taking vows [undertaking austerities] and [also] for utsavas [the opposite, great celebrations or festivals]. For I am of the nature pervading every moment.”
~~Devi Gita, in the Srimad Devi-Bhagavata Mahapurana.
 O Mountain king! Wherever there is anything, seen or heard, I alway exist there, within and without, There is nothing moving or unmoving, that can exist without Me. If there be such, that is like the son of a barren woman. Just as one rope is mistaken for a snake or a garland, so I am the One Brahma and appears aishwarya, etc. There, is no doubt in this. This world cannot appear without a substratum. And That Substratum is My Existence. There can be nothing else.”
 ”O Mountain! This whole world is interwoven in Me; It is I that am the Ishvara that resides in causal bodies; I am the “Sutratman, Hiranyagarbha that resides in subtle bodies and it is I that am the Virat, residing in the gross bodies. I am Brahma, Vishnu, and Maheshvara; I am the Brahmani, Vaishnavi and Raudrani”.
~~(Devi Gita) 🍃🕉🐅🌀👁🔱🌲🐚🌿🎨
Jai Maa Durga Jai Maa Shakti 🔱👁🔱
Shubh Ratri ❤️💖🕉

No comments:

Post a Comment