Wednesday 26 October 2016

Lord Krishna Original Photo - How Did Sri Krishna Look Like ?


   
GOD is beyond all forms.He assumes a form during an incarnation.Nevertheless, it is always joyful and exciting to have the authentic form of the Lord for devotees.

It is unwise to argue over the form.Rather,let us cultivate love and spiritual practices that enable us to attain God realisation and experience GOD in everything and everyone - beyond forms and discrimination.



BEHOLD :) What you see now is an authentic image of Shri Krishna.Let me begin with my story as to how I came across this image and recognised it as the actual image of Shri Krishna as how He appeared in his bodily form more than 5000 years ago.

( The time of Sri Krishna was about 5000 years ago and Sri Rama was about 20 000 years ago ) 

   Initially I came across this image on a Facebook Russian devotee page of  Baghwan Sathya Sai Baba ( the page is funnily no longer available ) .I was COMPLETELY mesmerised with this image !

 I learned that it has been materialised by Baghwan Baba Himself.
 I also learnt through a devotee that Baba had indeed confirmed this as Baghwan Krishna's actual image. 

Materialise means to create by Divine will. In real,time and space are illusion.Baghwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is known to materialise items and gifts for devotees - be it from the times of Krishna or Rama )

Baba has also materialised a lot of fascinating items that existed during the Ramayana - Click here to view the images that existed during Ramayana


  Coming back to the story ...

Something hit me hard like a thunderbolt - sharp and with no doubt that this is the actual picture of Sri Krishna.I was just so sure that this was his actual picture.Just like that.For more than many days.I was hypnotised by this Image.I shared this image to myriads of people on the social media.It was like the handsomest,divine beauty engulfing me..The face was very real,majestic and  familiar.I was sooo in LOVE 

  
 I shared this image with some of my friends.And one of them said that she went into an amazing state of Samadhi while meditating on this picture. ( It felt to her that she had been meditating on this image for 5 minutes.. but then 1 hour had passed by ! ) 
  

And lately after several years I got this shocking,amazing news from one of my staunch Krishna devotee friend.He narrates a story related to this image as such the moment I shared this photo with him.He too has this image in his altar at home.The story goes like this : 
 
'''''' In Mathura, some portraits of lord Krishna were placed on His altar and the curtains were closed...Miraculously,this particular portrait had chandan paste and flower showered over it... So,this particular portrait of Krishna is believed to be blessed by Krishna Himself..."" 
  

 To me,it is no doubt that this is the actual image of Shri Krishna.It is never an artist's imagination unlike other photos as it is materialised  by Baghwan Baba Himself , and confirmed by Him too . What more explanation do I need ?
 


  Similarly,Baba had also materialised images of young Shri Krishna as shown below.These are also said to be Lord Krishna's actual child photo : 




Materialised by Baba



  I feel very grateful that the Almighty had enabled me to access this photo.Since young,I had a very deep desire to know how Shri Krishnalooked like.I was not satisfied with artist drawn images.I am more than happy to know that this small wish has been fulfilled.

 Even as I write this article, in every bit of sentence,an unexplainable ecstasy is filling me.A bliss is upsurging in me. 

Whenever I look at this photo.. I feel myself being transported to Dwaraka period more than 5000 years ago.


 Readers,do help circulate this info and picture as vastly as possible.Let this miraculous wave spread across the globe.  -maiyiliragu.blog

24 comments:

  1. Do you really checked these images that they are original or not. Because the child hood images and the adult image of Lord krishna are not matching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could they match , can you wear your gold or silver chain which was on your waist in your child hood . Just an example.

      Delete
    2. I wish to know about the camera..... idiots, religious fanatics!

      Delete
  2. Bhgwan Krishna is black in color sooo , this images are ?????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images feature Krishna as a Fair skinned person whereas, the scriptures clearly state that Lord Krishna was dark skinned and that's precise why he is called Krishna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello,
      I am not sure but for me it looks black only.

      Delete
  4. These photos doesn't possess the glow

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be true or not but I have heard lord Krishna was blue in colour and in this picture he is white




    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis picture gives me so so so much NEGATIVITY , i m so sorrry but yes it......reallyy😭😭😭😭😭
    I was worshipping krishna from so many dayz but when i saw dis pic, since then it change my life....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just feeling wonderful 😌❤️❤️ want to see again n again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭I love to see photos of krishna 🙏😍 By seeing the photo it's truly feel real.. photo shows lovee💛🤗😘😘 . could not say in words 😚😭 by seen the photo. Lotssse of loveeeeeeeeeeee to LORD RADHKRISHNA 🙏 RADHE RADHE🤗🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my story which I originally penned in my website - www.mayiliragu.com
    This blog has stolen it in verbatim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jay Jay shree radhakrishna vagawan

    ReplyDelete