Friday 28 October 2016

THE GREATEST MAYA

Image may contain: 2 people

THE GREATEST MAYA
You are the one with a name, yet you, Sati, can see the nameless. You it is who can behold Shiva, and through you alone may Shiva be beheld…You, Sati, are maya.”
Sati’s eyes widened with happiness.
And then Shiva capped the conversation as usual with a tremendous mysticism. “It is said of me that I do not incarnate. And yet I can vouchsafe of your love that you are one who can make even Shiva manifest. That makes you an enchanting sorceress! The original priestess of God , indeed!”
“Me, a sorceress! And what are you?” She asked “You, who have hypnotized the whole universe, especially me.”
“I am Shiva, the yogi, ever immersed in Shiva, the tattva. And yet… and yet, so so so in love with tattva as Sati!” He sighed.

No comments:

Post a Comment