Monday 11 December 2017

I am Shiva. I am Shiva

Image may contain: 1 person

"I am beyond death, I am beyond doubts I am beyond divisions.
No one is my father, none my mother, nor was I born
Neither brother nor friend, neither teacher nor pupil,
I am only truth, ecstasy and consciousness, I am Shiva. I am Shiva
Nothing is sin for me, nothing is holy, sadness and happiness are not known to me
I don't need chanting, nor holy places, no veda no yagna
I am neither food, nor do I eat nor am I the enjoyer of these
My abode is always a conscious happiness. I am Shiva... I am Shiva."
The third aspect of the Supreme Being is the process of dissolution of all creation, a precursor to the fresh beginning of the process of creation. This aspect is represented by Lord Shiva. He represents darkness or Tamas and is often called the angry God, Rudreshwar Even though associated with destruction and dissolution, Shiva is also associated with being a cause of creation.
Shiva represents the entire cosmos. Shiva or Maheshwara is the Divine Lord and in him are concentrated the three energies of understanding (Gyana), the will (Ichha) and action (Kriya) - thus forming the fountainhead of all knowledge. The nature of Shiva as representing the entire cosmos has led to his having 1008 names in the various Hindu scriptures extending the Vedic concept of multiple forms of a single divine power. The Vedas do not mention Shiva as the name of the god in question - instead he is named Rudra - the lord of songs, sacrifices, nourishment, the healer of diseases and the provider of property.
The Vishnu Purana describes the origin of Lord Shiva. Brahma was initially unsuccessful in his attempts of creation. He meditated for a child, after which a child sprang forth from his forehead and divided itself into a male and female part. The male part started crying inconsolably. On being asked the reason for crying the child said it did not have a name, at which, Brahma named him Rudra - which also means the one who howls. However Brahma had to give him seven more names - for the seven more times that the child cried, giving Shiva his eight forms: Rudra, Sharva, Bhava, Ugra, Bhima, Pashupati, Ishana, and Mahadeva. The Shiva Purana then goes on to describe how each of these names is associated with an element - the earth, water, fire, wind, sky, a yogi called Kshetragya, the sun, and the moon respectively. The female part of the child born from Brahma's forehead is believed to be Parvati - Shiva's eternal consort.!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ”☁️๐Ÿ”ฑ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’€⌛️๐Ÿ””๐Ÿš๐ŸŽจ
Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraya Namah ~ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment