Monday 29 December 2014

Your self meditating at Ashtapad as the clouds disappeared to give you your Darshan of Kailash.


Picture of your self meditating at Ashtapad as the clouds disappeared to give you your Darshan of Kailash. with thewords:
"Dear Shiva,
As the year comes to an end, on the last Monday of this year, I want to share some of my expressions though I know any expression in words is less than what it actually is, still, I feel to do so.
Though I started my journey long back wherein you have held my hand and taught various lessons at various stages, this year has been unique in the way that you gave me an opportunity to experience the power of Kailash parikrama during a Horse year. During this journey you gave lots of tests physically and mentally which later I realize that these tests were to introduce myself to me !!
You made me to bring out the strength and perseverance...
You made me experience the power of surrender and faith….
You made me feel the bliss in the pain…
You made me see how tiny I am in your whole creation…
You made me experience the nothingness, the shunya!
You made me hear the sound of Silence!!
And finally I realize that Silence is you… just you …Shiva!!!
Om Namah Shivaya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment