Sunday 12 April 2015

"I am in love with Parmatma, but why do I cry when I see his idol or when I think of him?" "You are fortunate. If love cannot bring tears to your eyes, then that love is dead. It is a great misfortune that tears have become associated with sadness, with sorrow, that is only one dimension of their being.


"I am in love with Parmatma, but why do I cry when I see his idol or when I think of him?" "You are fortunate. If love cannot bring tears to your eyes, then that love is dead. It is a great misfortune that tears have become associated with sadness, with sorrow, that is only one dimension of their being. But their more significant manifestation is in love, in gratitude, in prayer, in silence, in peace. When you are feeling so full, tears are just the overflow of your contentment, of your love & joy". Yes, that's how true intimacy with God is, no one else can really understand the special bond. In his love we can find full fulfilment that no human can provide. What heart and mind holds, that can't be described in words, it can only be felt with the heart! Abandon those who can't understand you. Relation with God is the only element that is true and eternal, Baaki toh Sab Aani Jaani Maya hài! Jai ShankarParvati!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment