Sunday 12 April 2015

The holy name of Radha is fully accomplished in perfection : the syllable 'Ra' denotes dana, bestowal of a gift, and the syllable 'dha' indicates nirvana, liberation. Thus, She Who mercifully bestows liberation into the eternal kingdom of painlessness is called 'Radha.' Rah-De Krishna also means "Show me the path O Krishna"


From the past few days I have been blessed with an opportunity to hear Shrimad Bhagvatam Katha. Pure bliss it is. Goswami ji urged everyone to chant "Jai Jai Shri Radhe". And told the significance of it ~ " No Krishna without Radha ~ by Her the Lord is worshiped. "Without the mercy of Shrimati Radhika, one can never attain Krishna". Krishna says: "O Narada!! If you have faith in the process of prema-bhakti and wish to attain my favour, then please become the worshipper of Shrimati Radharani in the mood of ecstatic emotion." Surely Shri Radhika is the very soul of Krishna. Krishna is always immersed in Radha consciousness, which is His very soul. Krishna proclaims : ''The moment I hear the sound 'Ra' from anyone's lips, I grant them My supreme prema-bhakti. But the next moment when I hear the sound 'dha', I completely lose Myself and become intoxicated in Radha-nama. Because of My great longing to hear the name of My Beloved, I run after the devotees who chant Radha-nama.' The holy name of Radha is fully accomplished in perfection : the syllable 'Ra' denotes dana, bestowal of a gift, and the syllable 'dha' indicates nirvana, liberation. Thus, She Who mercifully bestows liberation into the eternal kingdom of painlessness is called 'Radha.' Rah-De Krishna also means "Show me the path O Krishna".
Jai Jai Shri Radhe Krishna ~ Jai Jai Shiva Shankara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment