Monday 19 September 2016

A technical God

Image may contain: indoorA technical God
“Now, it is my turn to ask”, smiled the Yogi. “Why did you choose me?”
“Although God is one, His attributes are different in His different manifestations. Your form held a particular appeal for me. I was awed both by your appearance and character. Here was a lord, with no kingdom, no material acquisitions, no riches, nothing, yet he was bestowing gifts upon others. Here was a God sitting serenely in meditation, a technical God? Someone who loved his wife and children, and was so much at ease with Nature. Someone who loved the forests and the hills, the rivers and the springs and all the beings, that lived in them. I loved the way you let your hair hang loose, and was intrigued at your informal attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment