Monday 19 September 2016

BRAHMA'S SOLID STAND

Image may contain: 8 people

BRAHMA'S SOLID STAND
“You foolish man!” Brahma said angrily. “This is God, standing in front of you, asking for your daughter’s hand. Shiva is akin to my father. He is the father of your father, Daksha. He is the Father of all!”
“And this,” He went and got hold of Sati’s hand.“This, who you think is your daughter Sati, Daksha, is the Mother of the Universe. She is my mother!!”
“But... I am your son, the Prajapati, father!” Daksha protested.“And how can you have a father?”
“Will you put an end to this silly ego of yours or should I do it for you, Daksha? What a misplaced pride you have in being my son, when I myself am the creation of Shiva. How many times do I have to tell you that?”said Brahma, in a curt and sharp tone.
“By Sristi Iswara Maharaj… Father, what are you saying?”
“I am saying He IS Sristi Iswara Maharaj, you fool!” said Brahma.
“And this…” he continued, drawing Sati nearer , and deftly taking Shiva’s hand in his other palm, continued, “is what I created you for, you silly man! I created you so that you may be father to the Mother of the world. So that you may give your daughter to Shiva in marriage, locking permanently a place for all of us in eternity, as Gods! For we can be Gods and Devas and Prajapatis in one world cycle or then two, But Shiva is Sadashiva- always the Supreme Godhead, it is He who has, and who always will ensure our future for cycles and cycles to come”
So saying ,Brahma put the hand of Sati into the hand of Shiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment