Saturday 1 October 2016

YOU ARE MY WORLD, MY QUEEN.

Image may contain: one or more people

YOU ARE MY WORLD, MY QUEEN.
“You know what, you are like the blazing Sun when you get angry,” Shiva said smilingly.
But Sati retorted, “Talk about anger! Oh my! You can be quite angry yourself!”
“Me?” Shiva asked innocently.
“Yes, you, Shivji Maharaj. Even your ganas know when they can talk freely to you, and when is not a good time. And there are many such ‘not a good time’ times,” She added wryly.
“Oh, come on,” Shiva pleaded, hoping to get some concession.
“No, tell me one thing,” said Sati in Her trademark style. “The other day, when that emissary came from some king with a proposal of just being able to start trade with us, and after you refused him,saying we are foresters, we dont trade! and he was being persistent, didn’t you get impatient?”’
“Come on, Sati,” said Shiva. “That was different.”
“What makes your anger different from ours?” She asked, herself visibly angry." How are you always right, while we may not be?”
“It’s because I can sense somethings that others cannot at times…”
“Oh, really?” said Sati,cutting his sentence short, “It’s just because, at the end of the day, you are the chief, so you can do anything, and it will be fine.”
“Sati, why are you getting so annoyed?” He asked. “I may be the chief, but you are my chief,” He implored.
And suddenly, Shiva clasped Her hand and raising it, touched it to His forehead.“You are my chief, my World, my Queen,” He repeated. “You are always right.”
“No, I am also not always right,” Sati said, visibly happy with Shiva’s impulsive gesture, and with the innocence that children have, wanting to end the fight with their best friend, added, “Sometimes I can be wrong too,and you are the most beautiful Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment