Monday 25 May 2015

Whole World is Yours


* Whole World is Yours *
Don’t be afraid. Human birth is full of suffering and one has to endure everything patiently, taking the name of God. None, one even in human form, can escape the sufferings of body and mind.
I tell you — if you want peace, do not find fault with others. Rather, see your own faults. Learn to make the world your own. No one is a stranger, my child; the whole world is your own.
Today, I give up! I give up trying to control things that I can not control. I give up trying to be someone I am not. I give up resisting the things that just are. I give up! Today I accept that I am not perfect. Today I accept that things will not always go my way. Today I float with the current rather than beat myself up swimming against it.
Your beloved Angels are asking you to release the negative feelings of the past, to let go of the substance of the pain that stops you from living a life of unlimited joy and love. Forgiveness doesn't mean you accept inappropriate behavior towards yourself, because that is never acceptable. It means that you no longer are prepared to carry the pain of reaction within you. When we refuse to react or carry the pain from other's abuse of us, it feeds and empowers them. So let go - allow your Angels to take these burdens from you. Allow them to lighten your heart so that you will be released, while feeling charged and enlivened.
Om Namah Shivaya

No comments:

Post a Comment