Friday 3 July 2015

O Shiva! Your Maya does not give me up even when I have given it up. In spite of my resistance it clings to me and follows me! Lord of infinite mercy, your Maya frightens me.


"O Shiva! Your Maya does not give me up even when I have given it up. In spite of my resistance it clings to me and follows me! Lord of infinite mercy, your Maya frightens me. O Lord Mallikarjuna, bestow your grace on me. Teach me Your secrets so that I will not fall into this enticing trap laid by Maya. It attempts to cloud my mind and play with my heart. The reflected Truth is not what I seek. Surely You already know what lies ahead of me. Hence, with strengthened conviction, I will stand up after every fall and continue to take tiny steps and will not stop till I reach Your Lotus Feet.!" ~ Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya!
Shiva is beyond Death, while maya is Death itself. People who chase maya are bound to the cycle of birth and death. Meditate in remembrance on His name, These false entanglements last for only a few days. then, one must surely move on to the world hereafter.We have come from dust and will again be dust, so why indulge in false pride? this world is an opportunity to please Him. Draw close to him, only then u will find true peace. All else is delusion. People forget the Lord, and weeps for the sake of Maya. He alone is known to weep who weeps in the Lord's Love. One who weeps for the sake of worldly objects weeps totally in vain.!!
Om Namah Shivaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment