Wednesday 29 July 2015

Would it be such a loss ?



Would it be such a loss ?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't read the newspaper at breakfast, and talked to my family instead?
Would it be such a loss if didn't check my mobile every 10 seconds, and paid attention to my partner instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't update each activity on Facebook, and updated my family about my day instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't spend late nights at work, and read bedtime stories to my children instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't attend a party, and had dinner at home with my parents instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't stay up late net surfing,and went for an early morning walk instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't work out in the gym today and helped out with the housework instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't what's app my best friend on his birthday,and turned up on his doorstep with a cake instead?
Would it be such a loss if I did my colleague's work, and didn't care if he got the credit instead ?
Would it be such a loss if didn't talk on the phone while crossing the road and helped someone across instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't care how I looked, and cared how I behaved instead?
Would it be such a loss if I didn't do what I do each day and lived life just the way it's meant to be...
Om Namah Shivay

No comments:

Post a Comment