Saturday 11 July 2015

Yes, the time is very powerful. And I totally believe in this. When the bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird is dead, the ants eat the bird.‪ Time and again I keep reminding myself ~ Anything can change anytime. Don't ever despise, devalue or hurt anyone, time has magical powers to change, time can change useless coal to a precious diamond.


Mat Karna Kabhi Gharoor Apne aap pe ae Insan, Rab ne tere jase na jane kitne Matti se bana ke Matti mein mila diye." 
Yes, the time is very powerful. And I totally believe in this. When the bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird is dead, the ants eat the bird. Time and again I keep reminding myself ~ Anything can change anytime. Don't ever despise, devalue or hurt anyone, time has magical powers to change, time can change useless coal to a precious diamond. And when it goes around, you never know how it will come back. But believe that it does come back around. Karma! This is how it works. Wisdom is the key and enlightenment is the result. Do good always, life is painful enough, why not give love?? Love always! I feel good because I give love and I am loved in return! I give love because God loves me too! I love because there is something good about love and this is something that brings me close to HIM! Love and be In complete Union with Shiva Shakti!!! Happiness & Peace ~ BoomShankar!
Shubh Prabhat ~ Namaste My Dear Friends ~ Sarva Jana Sukhino Bhavantu!

No comments:

Post a Comment