Monday 29 April 2013

LORD SHIVA

Photo: Lord Shiva
Sarvatra Bhairava
Everywhere, is Siva.

(Siva sutras)
For those who may want to read more about the esoteric kashmir shaivism:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8218186747/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Aum Namah Shivaya!

The yogi looked so serene and inviting, that the snake wanted to pour his heart out. All he could utter, was, ‘I am known to bite even those who feed me, so no one accepts me any more.’

"Come! Wrap yourself around my neck in embrace," said the yogi. "I am known to accept those who are shunned."

You ask for me to embrace you simply on the premise that I feel shunned? Asked the snake.

"Yes, I ask everyone to embrace me," said the yogi. Everyone is shunned by someone . The poor, for instance, are shunned by the rich, the rich by the religious, some people shun themselves; even the spiritual are shunned by many. I am a lover of all.

{The Yogi and the snake}

No comments:

Post a Comment