Wednesday 8 July 2015

What should be done to end the cycle of karmas?


Q: What should be done to end the cycle of karmas?
+Guruji: By Sadhana, Seva, and Satsang.
========================
Q: Guruji, there is a constant struggle between responsibilities and my personal desires. How do I create a balance?
Guruji: Well, when you say that is a constant struggle, then just let it be. When anything becomes constant, you get used to it. Then it is no longer a struggle. But anything is a struggle if you are not used to it. If you are used to something, then you cannot be without it. Got it? So first of all, you need to take back your words that it is a constant struggle. If it is a constant struggle, then you do not even feel it is a struggle.
========================
Pray with focus. Pray with intent. Pray with the belief that God will answer your prayers. Then listen... because if you stop long enough... you'll hear God's answer to your prayers!
========================
Q: Guruji, I am in the ninth standard. Many of my friends are into smoking and drinking and they force me to do so too, but I know it is not correct. But if I don't do it, I feel left out.
Guruji: See, never mind being left out in those things which they all will regret later on! You stand out with principles. I had the same challenge when I was in college. Everybody around me was smoking and some really macho guys surrounded me one day and asked me, 'you must smoke.' I just stared at them and said, 'no!' I was the youngest in my class. Everyone else was older than me. I said, 'I will not do it!' They just looked at me baffled and then left.
They started liking my company very much later on. 'Yes, here is somebody who has strong resolve.' Show your strong resolve for something that you believe in. So you will become a hero if you say in front of them, 'no way! I won't do it.'
These are the things which we must believe and acknowledge. 'I am not going to do anything which is bad, which is injurious to my life and to the society.' Will you all take the promise now, today? 'We will not touch any of those drugs, alcohol or cigarettes.' Can you promise me?
========================
Don’t try to increase faith. Wanting to increase faith is the problem. Know that you have as much as you need. However big is your cup, that much is already there. Relax, and you’ll find your cup is full.
Om Namah Shivay

No comments:

Post a Comment