Monday 18 May 2015

Love God, and only God. Don't hanker for other things.


Love God, and only God. Don't hanker for other things. Unconditional love can be exchanged only with the supreme, because there is no one else in the creation capable of real love. Anyone that tries to develop a loving relationship with someone other than the lord falls short, because after some time love sours. It turns into cold indifference, hate and may degrade into a fight. Real love can only be extended to the lord. It's the only truth, All else leads to delusion. Real love only sprouts from purified heart. Free your heart of all contamination. Let go of all the ego, pride, anger, lust and just be humble & content. And only with devotion, you can touch God, He will surely come to you. "Even though I don't see You, Lord, I know You are right behind my thoughts. I could not think or reason without You. I could not will without You. I could not walk or speak without You. So, Lord, I know You are here with me all the time, behind my brain, behind my love, behind my whole existence" When you are conscious of His presence within you and that your whole being is solely dependent on Him, that is the devotional way to God. If you have this awareness of His immanence, how could you be selfish when you see Him in everyone? He who loves God, loves God in everyone! Peace & More Peace ~ Jai ShivaShakti ~ Jai ShankarParvati!!!
Thank you Kirane Lafitsaeb for this wonderful drawing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment